You can watch the whole video on how to make this Fluffy Omelet on Youtube.
An Omelet(Omelette) is one of the most common egg recipes across the world and a staple breakfast.
In this recipe, we will make a super fluffy omelet in Indian style with onions, tomatoes & capsicum. This fluffy omelet will have a spongy & foamy feel and will have the usual Indian flavour of onions, tomatoes & capsicum. This is a very easy egg recipe and can be cooked in under 10 minutes.
- 1 person
- 5 minutes
- 5 minutes
- Capsicum(Chopped) - 1 tbsp
- Tomato(Chopped) - 1 tbsp
- Onion(Chopped) - 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Eggs - 2
- Chilli Flakes
- Break Eggs, add salt and whisk for 2 minutes using Hand Blender.
- Add oil
- Add Butter and grease the pan.
- Add Eggs and spread evenly on the pan.
- Cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add butter on the side of the pan and cook for 1/2 minute.
- Add Tomato, Onion & Capsicum.
- Add Chilli Flakes & Oregano.
- Add butter beneath the Omelette.
- Flip the Omelet and cook for 1/2 minute.
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog