You can watch the whole video on how to make this Mango Sheera on Youtube.
Halwa/Sheera is a traditional dessert preparation of India and is prepared across India. It is a twist on the traditional Halwa/Sheera recipe. It is also popularly known as Aam ka Halwa / Aam ka Sheera.
This mango Halwa/mango Sheera is a perfect way to enjoy mangoes in the summer season.
Make this yummy Indian sweet dish of Mango Halwa / Mango Sheera recipe to enjoy the king of fruits. This is the perfect summer recipe.
You can garnish it with mangoes.
- 3 minutes
- 7-8 minutes
- Rawa(Suji) - 1 cup
- Mango(Chopped) - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- MilkMaid - 1 small cup
- Green Elaichi(Cardamom) - 2
- Cashews(Fine Chopped) - 5-6
- Almonds(Fine Chopped) - 5-6
- Pistachio(Fine Chopped) - 5-6
- Raisins - 12-15
- Heat the pan and add Ghee.
- Add 2 Elaichi (Cardamom).
- When Elaichi (Cardamom) changes its colour and starts to crackle, then add Rawa(Suji). Fry Rawa on medium flame till light golden color.
- Add Mango to it and fry for 1 minute.
- Add some dry fruits to it and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of hot water, and stir properly to avoid lump formation.
- Add sugar.
- Add Milkmaid and cook for 1 - 1.5 minutes.
- Add dry fruits and some Ghee.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog