You can watch the whole video on how to make this Mutton Kathi Roll | Mutton Egg Roll on Youtube.
Mutton Egg Roll / Mutton Kathi Roll / Mutton Roll is a popular street food in various parts of India. You will learn how to make Mutton Egg Roll Recipe at home in an easy way. It’s made with Mutton, eggs & roti(chapati).
It’s famous in Kolkata and called Mutton Kathi Roll.
- 1 person
- 5 minutes
- 40 minutes
- Mutton(Boneless) - 200 gm
- Eggs - 2
- Flour - 1 Cup
- Onion(Chopped) - 1
- Mayonnaise Sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Garam Masala - 1 tbsp
- Lal Mirch Powder(Red Chilli) - 1 tbsp
- Jeera Powder(Cumin) - 1 tbsp
- Dhaniya Powder(Coriander) - 1 tbsp
- Haldi Powder(Turmeric) - 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Marinate Mutton with powdered spices, salt & oil.
- Keep the Mutton in fridge for 30 minutes after marinating.
- Heat oil.
- When oil is heated, add Mutton for 2-3 minutes.
- Add powdered spices & salt.
- Cover and cook Mutton for 30 minutes on low flame.
- Add onions.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add Mayonnaise & Tomato Sauce.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Knead dough with salt, oil & water.
- Roll out the dough.
- Put the paratha on a pre-heated Tawa.
- Cook till color becomes brownish.
- Add Oil and cook while flipping.
- Cook till brown spots starts appearing.
- Break eggs.
- Add Lal Mirch Powder & Salt.
- Whisk it.
- Add oil and then add the whisked eggs.
- Cook for 1/2 minutes.
- Put Chapati over the omelet.
- Cook for about 1/2 minutes.
- Put the egg roll on a plate with the egg facing upwards.
- Spread Mayonnaise & Tomato Sauce.
- Spread some raw chopped onions.
- Add cooked Mutton.
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog